Sunday, November 21, 2010

Getting Ready To Move

I am back folks and I am so happy because I finally figured out the solution to my blogger post. It will never let me post or publish. It bugged me so much. I had so many things to write that is stuck in my brain. It took me a while to figure out. I searched and researched on what to do about this problem. Thankfully I was able to solve it. Oh well so much for the qualms about life.

While I was away from the computer I was busy packing up the boxes. I was a busy mom juggling with work, kids and general clean up. Our house will be up for sale since we cannot be able to pay for it anymore. The recession has hit us badly. As I have poested before hubby is unemployed. We are going to have our house listed by an agent but before this happens the agent will come to check it. He said he will bring a stager to make sure the house will be in good condition when we sell it. I have basically put all the boxes in the storage unit. Not long ago I have my carpets cleaned by professionals. I have keenly observed what they did. This time do it yourself carpet cleaning is a way to go for me. My husband always trust me on doing things on my own. Anyway he is always there to help me. I inspected the bathroom and it looks like the water is leaking from somewhere. I cannot do it myself so I would just call the bathroom water damage austin to fix this one.

I am thankful to Gen who helped me with my general cleaning and packing up. She even helped me put the boxes away. She's a superwoman. Come Tuesday I will just be sitting and waiting on my couch for the agent and the stagers. I did not want to destroy my furnitures while cleaning them because I want to bring them with me when we move to Maryland. The professional upholstery cleaning austin did a wonderful job making my couch smell and feel so fresh and clean.

2 comments:

Tess said...

how i wish i was there to help my bff. my heart is there with u guys. u know it!..miss u all much...

Mel said...

awww, i know youre a big help all the time... thanks bff!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use