Monday, November 29, 2010

Finding The Best Insurance


How careful are you when driving your car? On the road no matter how careful we are there are always unknown accidents waiting to happen. There are many factors that needs to be considered. It is always good to stay keen and alert. Yet when the inevitable happens are you ready to protect yourself and your car?
My stepson recently passed is driver's permit. His dad promised to buy him a car if he pays for the insurance therefore he needs a job to do that, not a new one but a decent one. He's got a lot of plans on his head. Since I am not driving as much as anybody else all the time he wanted to use it. That is a big no no for me. No way he can drive it. I love my car and I am very careful with it. His dad told him that it is my car period. He is wondering why he can't have a brand new car when I got a brand new one for myself. Hubby told him to go and get a job so he can pay the insurance. We believe that it is his responsibility to drive carefully when he will get his own car new or not. It took him time to realize that he really need a job. We are all grateful that recently he got a job in a grocery store.
Our neighbor is selling their car. We think it's a good car for him. Now we are in the process of comparing the best auto insurance for him at Auto Insurance Select. New Jersey has one of the most expensive auto insurance especially to minors. I think he will really need this car and a good insurance to help protect him since winter is right around the corner and it is getting a bit dangerous to ride on his bike to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Car Insurance in Seattle said...

In fact your creative writing abilities have inspired me to start my own blog now. Really blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use