Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Noise

I'm hearing noises of something moving, clicking in the next room. Am I dreaming? Argh... I woke up to the sounds hubby is making opening and closing the tubs. Crazy thing about it is he wants me to discard some of my belongings. Throwing away the stuff I have not worn for years that I kept in the boxes is a hard thing to do. He has to help me decide with it because if I were to decide I would rather be a pack rat. Waaa. "If I don't need it I should throw it away", that's according to him. The kids and I just cleaned that spare room the other day now he's into the boxes again. I thought it was annoying...I can't go back to sleep and it's 9 in the morning...might as well get out of bed and drink some coffee. It's a wonder how I slept without noticing the kids get into the bathroom or make noise when they get ready for school. I usually do.
When I went downstairs the tubs came flying down...I mean hubby carried them down for me to sort out. Okay sort sort sort... He was dismayed that out of 4 tubs he only got a handful of stuff to be thrown away so he warned me not to buy clothes anymore. Hmm that don't sound good. Shopping is an addiction or shall I say a therapy? Lol. I could put my dear unused and slightly used bags and clothes in the balikbayan box than throw it away. My gosh I spent money buying those. The four tubs became 2 tubs. I thought it was a success. I hope it made him happy. We are moving to Maryland and we really need to prioritize what stuff we should take with us.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use