Monday, November 22, 2010

Updating Essentials




I am almost done with house clean up. We just finished cleaning the spare room today which became a storage room after a while of dumping stuff we don't need in there. A million thanks to my friend Gen for helping me clean it up. Without her clearing the house will be impossible for me. You're the best Gen!

Next step is to update the family room, living room and bedroom. I believe it is essential to update some rooms in the house. I want these rooms to really look nice and lovely to interested buyers. I stumbled upon New Products by the Merchant Source. The curtains and their curtain rods look so fabulous for our family room. My hubby is laughing at me now. He told me that I am working too hard to please these people. I wanted my living room to be festive. I think the New Products by Taylor and Company would greatly help me with it. Christmas is around the corner and red throw pillows will accent the living room this season. It is getting cold and I need winter comforters now to keep me warm and toasty. The New Bedding by Egyptian Peddler would look great in our king size bed.

6 comments:

Mona said...

I find the curtain very pretty!

Mel said...

I think it is pretty! Thanks Mona.

Tess said...

this is very lovely...super love it.

mizztraveller said...

Really pretty dear

Mel said...

thank you!;-)

Tess said...

nice one tita! :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use