Friday, January 30, 2009

Are You A Smart Girl?

My daughter loves Barbie. Aside from her doll collection, she gets online to play some Barbie games like decorating a room, polishing nails or putting make up to different Barbie characters. She really loves the experience. She taught me how to do it online too. Young as she is she is starting to grow, develop her talent and celebrate the things girls love to do.
Celebrate womanhood and girl power! Watch what girls can do as Amy Poelher interviewed some smart girls at Cozmo TV Network. Amy interviewed different girls with various talents and beauties. I really find it very interesting. It is modern, funky and can draw attention to women and girls in all walks of life. Be one of the first to see it!
As I invited my daughter to watch Amy Poelher make interviews, she really liked it. She even asked me how those girls got on TV. It's a fun and informative show that my daughter and I really learned to love watching. I love this fantastic show! It is an appreciation and celebration of uniqueness of every talented and smart girl. You can get your own widget here from my blog so you can see it and enjoy it as well. Have fun watching!




Post?slot_id=31654&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use