Monday, January 5, 2009

Our First Morey's Piers Vacation

I am learning to love New Jersey. With three growing up kids, we really love to go around and visit all the amusement parks New Jersey have. From shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, to amusement parks they have it all so what more can you ask for?
My family moved here from Illinois more or less six months ago. I thought we will be staying there for good. I already had my circle of friends that I became so comfortable there already but when the opportunity came that we will be moved here for free, stay in a hotel for free and even eat for free, while we looked for a house, we grabbed it. Having moved from Illinois and leaving my friends there, I felt so sad and lonely. My husband wanted to cheer me up and promised me that our family will be going to a Jersey Shore beach vacation at Morey's Piers when the kids will be out of school on summertime. Our kids are looking forward to the waterparks, amusement park rides and many other boardwalk attractions. He was so excited of showing me that they have their annual holiday sale going on. He likes sales and he would never let that pass. We will be able to save nearly 40% on a Season Pass to both waterparks. The kids will really be tired but happy of the fun and excitement Morey's Piers have to offer so we will be staying in their Wildwood Hotel.
If you also want to take the 40% discount, you should hurry and grab it, just go online and check out their specials at : http://store.moreyspiers.com/categories.aspx
Jersey Shore beach vacation
Post?slot_id=30430&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use