Thursday, January 29, 2009

Is it just an LQ?

My niece called me up yesterday and told me that she wanted to get out of California. She got married and have lived there for over a year now. Her relationship has been going up and down. Life has treated her rather rough but she has stretched her patience the best way she can. On my point of view, no matter what angle I look upon, it is not really easy. I pity her. She is like a daughter to me. She is still in her early twenty's and her husband is twice her age but she is the one adjusting most in the relationship. Love is a two-way process ad she did not feel it to be that way. I told her that she would be welcome to be with me. I have not pushed her to go away from her husband because it is always her choice. As she has been telling me she seemed to be abused and was not treated as a wife fairly. Who else will rescue her when she have no other family here? Nobody deserves to be mistreated no matter how far you are from your family. Sadly some people take advantage of this situation. I don't think this as just a plain lover's quarrel anymore.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use