Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Last Day for Winter Break

Today is going to be the kids last winter break day. They will be back to school tomorrow. Hopefully I will be back to school to since I am substituting in Evesham Township District. I do hope the winters will not be really as bad here. Right now it is really cold in the midwest where we used to live before. Sending children before was really a pain in the neck since I have to go out with them and wait for the school bus, yes out in the cold, snowy street corner. Brrr...The kids love the cold though but I really hate it. I just can't stand it. I am so glad their school bus here fetch them right in front of our door step. That way the kids will not get that cold for waiting. I will just open the window blinds and wait for the bus, that simple and cool. The kids really had fun for that short winter breaK. We have allowed them to sleep late and watch tv and play all they can. They also went biking outside while we went walking. But now it's back to normal routine of sleeping early and waking up early.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use