Friday, January 9, 2009

Organizing Tip: Use Economical Space Bag

Living in a country where seasons change for more than a couple of times a year has its own advantage and disadvantages too. The advantages are you will see the beauty of nature and the weather is really awesome. One of the disadvantage is you will have to have a lot of clothes piling up for every season. Talking about clothes, being able to organize these stuff is really important. Keeping them in an organized manner and being able to preserve them so you can use them again the next season is sometimes a pain in the neck. At home, we have been buying some plastic containers every season yet for a family of five I am having a hard time organizing our clothes. My husband moved our containers inside the house from the garage because he is afraid that some mildew might grow on them when it gets too cold there that would destroy our clothes. I am also worried about odor since I have allergic rhinitis. The closet is also too small to keep all our clothes so I have to find a way on how to economically save space. It was timely that I have seen on TV about space bag. An economical and innovative way of keeping clothes is here.If the air is suck out of the space bags then we can really be able to save space three to four times. That's a lot of space saved! It is also airtight and watertight so it has superior protection against dusts, bugs, mildew and odors. The clothes stays fresh and new in a vacuum sealed container. Odor and dust trigger my allergies causing me to have sniffles but space bags I will no lnger worry about this. For seven bags of different sizes for just one low price of $19.95 is really a very good deal. I will definitely buy this product since I find this really useful for us. Grab one now while the the $60 value still cost 19.95. And if you do that you will receive a free hanging bag. See the web link to appreciate how the innovative space bag works: Space Bag

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use