Friday, January 9, 2009

I Have Been Approved!

I'm so glad that my blog has finally been approved by social spark. I have already taken one opp. Wow, it's so exciting and fun to be able to be a part of a blog marketplace. I am also waiting for my pay per post approval. I have been busy dropping my entrecards to increase traffic. Entrecards are like businesscards in the blogosphere. You can drop them and buy them or earn them with you visits in other blogs. I do have friends who regularly view my blog but entrecards have been useful in increasing traffic. It is also a lot of fun since one will learn a lot of things if you spend time to read the blogs. Some blogs are really very interesting though some are a little bit boring but I know it takes time to be able to improve blog quality. Learning to blog hop is important to increase traffic in your blog too. I can't wait to take another opp.

I like writing articles. I have started squidoo and hubpages. I have written more than a couple hubpages. I like it there becasue I am learning a lot. I have met some friends and read good hubs and learn.
This is my latest hub: hibiscus_mel's hubpages
It's really fun and exciting to be a writer. I love it when I squeeze my brains with good ideas worth sharing. Squidoo has a good motivation strategy to writers. It is interesting that my kind of thoughts when I write is always about cooking. Food preparation is one of my line of interest. Anyway I do prepare food everyday. You can view my squidoo on how to make a delicious pancit canton at http://www.squidoo.com/food-14

1 comment:

Sabine said...

Congrats,but you know,you need to take care with your pay per post,that entrecard don´t delete your blog,I just was reading before a post who got deleted !
Have a great sunday

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use