Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Opinion Outpost

My son has been paid to try the new quaker oats granola bars that has almonds, pecan nuts and cashew nuts in it. We were sent 2 boxes of trial, packs of granola bars. I myself, has been paid to try not one but 2 neutrogena soap. They have always been a good product yet they always gove people a chance to try it. Isn't that amazing?;-) I took out my 20 bucks yesterday but payout is at least 5 bucks from opinion outpost. This is actually my third payout. I have joined a lot of survey sites but so far they are the one who pays me good. I love making surveys though even if some people find it taxing and discouraging when it says you are not qualified to take the survey. I have been in that issue to but most of the time they will lead you to another survey. All you need to do is to be patient. You will earn if you will just be patient.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use