Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Broken Glass

I was called up an hour before last Monday to substitute for pre school. An hour before to prepare myself seemed too short. I took a shower and as fast as I can went out grabbed a towel for my hair and accidentally hit the glass container for the toothbrush. Ouch! It landed on my heel and it went bleeding unceasingly. I rattled knowing not what to do next. I called up my husband, I was confused if I need to go to school or cancel it in case it will become painful. My husband came home made sure I was okay and asked me if we need to go to the emergency room to have my heel stitched. I refused telling him I have work to do and I am okay. He kept all the glass out of the bathroom and swept the floor and threw the broken glass in the trash and drove me to work. Since I didn't feel any pain I just went to work if I fel drowsy I would have just stayed home. I never expected accidents to happen. I was in a hurry and never expected this thing to happen but I was really glad I survived the day working without feeling the pain.

1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

Glad you survived :o)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use