Friday, January 16, 2009

Paintball Fun

I belong to a circle of five friends who love to gather together. We bring along our husbands and kids for birthdays, christmases, dinners and karaoke time. I have three friends whose husbands were in military service as navy. One of my friend's husband who had served in the military before loves paintball. He invited us to their house on the 24th for his son's birthday. The celebration will be highlighted with paintball fun. It sounds really exciting to the boys and even to us girls. I am checking the Ultimate Paintball website online for a gift and saw spyder paintball gun . Wow, I am really excited about it. I hope he will be happy with this surprise. It really sounds like a good deal for me because they are having a great sale. My friends told me how the game would be played. I am also looking forward to be there since I have heard about this game but have not tried it yet. This would be my first time doing paintball.

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I thought it would be fun oe year to take my EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED students on an end-of-the-yer field trip to a local paintballing place. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! It actually went very well until one IDIOT kid decided to shoot me in the thigh from about 20 feet away. I was SO angry I almost screamed. I wanted kill him or at the very least shoot him back, but I didn't. The bruise lasted about a month. I haven't gone back. But you go ahead and have fun! heehee

Mel said...

really?...ouch. well at least you charge it to experience. i want to just try it at least then people will not say im ignorant.lol.;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use