Sunday, January 25, 2009

How May I help You?

It feels good to help. As a person it is innate nature for us to feel blissful when we are able to extend help. My friend Beverly sent me a message telling me she has been sending me offline messages in my ym but it was sad that I did not receive it. She requested me to help her with her entrecard. She lives in Idaho and I live in NJ but I was glad we were able to patiently copy paste the entrecard widget on her blog. I also designed her 125 x 125 button for the entrecard since she don't know how to do it. She was happy and contented to see her entrecard but she has to leave for lunch with her in laws. I told her how important it is to be able to keep traffic flowing into her blog. The next thing I will be teaching her is how to view and buy ads in other blogs. I am really glad that she is learning it fast. I am willing to help my old and new friends alike. I am glad she was teachable enough.She thanked me for helping her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One good deed at the time will make a better world.

Mel said...

Yes, thats right Suzanne. You got it right.;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use