Monday, April 13, 2009

ATV Rollover Danger

When we were driving on the way to the grocery store this afternoon I noticed a lot of small cars. I told my husband that I would really love to drive in one of those cute cars because it is easy to maneuver when I will be caught in a traffic. He told me that it may be cute but it is more dangerous to drive because it does not have enough protection. In our conversation I told him about my chance to drive a golf cart. I was driving it too fast round and round. Then all of a sudden one of my pasengers fell. I was really scared. Good thing she was not hit that hard on the concrete floor. I have read that recently the Yamaha Rhino has been recalled because of the danger it poses to the driver or passenger alike. The Yamaha Rhino ATV has a defective design that should be corrected. The unprotected vehicle looks safe because it is four-wheeled but be aware of the sides that is very open. It has a narrow wheel design causing it to roll over easily. It has a really defective design and its danger could cost a life. I think safety is very important when it comes to vehicles no matter how big or small. Don't take the risk of riding on this suicide machine, it is so dangerous!


Post?slot_id=35988&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use