Thursday, April 9, 2009

Missing Home

I hate it when silence is deafening. Much worse my mind would wonder far away. All I thought I would never miss home sweet home since I am pretty much outgoing but I am missing home when I am not doing anything. Having lived here in the US for almost two years now makes me homesick. Philippines I miss you a lot.;-( Pretty much I stay at home here. I mess with the computer and talking to no one. When I have so many many friends there and I have exactly the opposite here it makes me wonder when will be the time I will forget about missing home. For those immigrants out there, how long did it take you not to miss home? Life may be pretty simple out there but sure is people are lively and happy.

1 comment:

simply_unique said...

Aww just leaving you cyber *hugs*

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use