Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Want to be a Working Mom Again

Having stayed at home for about two years I really felt bored now. I used to be talking to friends, co teachers and students for eleven years of my life. Then for the last two years I focused on relocation and adjustment. I have worked as a substitute teacher but i don't really go out that much. Pretty much I felt bored staying inside the house so I went online and checked on a possible teaching career. I tried applying and amazingly I got one response sooner than I expected. I thought it was amazing. They asked me what age will I prefer to teach and when can I possibly get in for an interview. I really hope I can get that job soon. Staying at home makes me feel so lame and lazy. I want to meet new friends and feel confident of who I am.I also really want to help my husband pay the bills. I look forward to be a working mom again.;-)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use