Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bestfriend Happy Birthday!!!




Happy Birthday Xyza Mae! You're a very talented girl and I hope you will grow more mature with every decision you make in your life. I trust God to shower more blessings of love and happiness on you. He has amazing ways of showing love for sure and you are one living proof of it right?;-)As you experience motherhood at such a young age I know you are still blessed because a lot of people love you more than you ever know.

Xyza is my very bestfriend in the Philippines. I have entrusted her a lot of things in my life in the Philippines. She is always there for me. Every single cent is always accounted for and she is my best girl friend. She can always be trusted and I admire her courage to move on with life gracefully.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use