Saturday, April 4, 2009

What's for Dinner?

James kept on bugging me that he wanted to eat already. I did not cook anything for dinner yet. I remembered my husband telling me we will go out for dinner tonight. Hubby watched one movie before we left home. I told my kids to change so we can go and eat in a restaurant. After the movie, my husband took us to Oceana Family restaurant for dinner in Haddonfield, West Berlin. James ordered a chocolate chip pancake and Heaven had her chicken fingers, onion rings and mozarella sticks. She only ate the chincken fingers. I had my roaster chicken since we usually eat seafood at home. My husband ordered a chicken marsala. I liked the ambiance of the restaurant and it was not really that far from home. We all had ice cream after dinner. My hubby noted that we don't get fed this much in a restaurant when we lived in Illinois. We have to take half of what we have home. I could not eat a half chicken, I have to share it with James. We really had a good dinner.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use