Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weekend Plans

This coming weekend we will be in Baltimore. We will visit my friend Mrs. Ellie, who recently had a heart operation. I hope she is doing fine. They said it's a good thing that Mrs. Ellie had her 4 nerves operated here than in the Philippines because it's covered by the insurance. It would have cost too much if it was done there. I will also visit Norma and Irene. All three of them are teaching there. Baltimore is a two0hour drive away from here. I have been there last July but I really look forward to going there again this weekend when my husband can drive us all there. I think we will save our Friday dinner for the Saturday trip. I really miss my friends. Guys we are on our way there!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use