Friday, April 17, 2009

Dinner at El Azteca

We just came home from dinner. We went to El Azteca a mexican restaurant. They food was really good. I love it. Their food is almost the same as filipino dishes. I think it's because we also have spanish descent. I had a choripollo a dish made of mexican chorizo, grilled chicken with spanish rice and refried beans. Yummm...My husband had chili con carne. It really smelled good. I saw one of my very first friend in New jersey there. When he served the appetizer he told me he knew me already which of course is true. He worked in a hotel where we lived for 30 days and have a double job in the mexican restaurant. I did not know that he is working there. He is very nice guy. Talking to him is a way of entertainment. He is very friendly to us. I told him that I hope he and his wife can go and visit us in our house. He has a son who is almost the same age of my kids that's why I am wishing that he will visit us so my kids can have a playmate. He had told me before that his wife had a car accident. She can no longer work because her vertebrate got injured. She is recovering though.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use