Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Itchy Eyes

The spring has been the most wonderful thing I have seen here in my whole life but never in my imagination would I think that it would bring me aches and pains with pollens and plants. I have allergy attacks. It's been a lot crazy this past days. My eyes are very itchy. I think I am having some allergy problems. It started when I was cutting some vines in the backyard. I hope it's not a poison ivy but I have a sneakin' suspicion that it is. We bought an over the counter medicine but forgot where I placed it. My husband was upset but I told him that we have to buy another one since my eyes really bothered me. It seems like the OTC are not working well because my eyes are still itchy. Grrr, I hate this. I think we have to go and see a doctor.

2 comments:

30ats said...

that sounds like hayfever to me. ^_^

Mel said...

I do have allergic rhinitis but I don't have a fever just itch in my eyes.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use