Thursday, April 30, 2009

Work of Art Using Glass Tile




We have recently updated our windows into an energy saving one and the result so far is excellent. Our next project will be updating our kitchen and bathrooms. Searching for good up to date design I came across this amazing glass tile. The black glass tile and the fish mosaic template look very interesting. Of course there are other designs that are interesting but the fish caught my eye. It is also resistant to water making it a very good quality. I usually make the decisions when it comes to designing. I'm sure my husband will be glad I found this fish mural for either the bath or the kitchen. I look forward to decorating our kitchen and bathrooms.

2 comments:

Artist Victoria O'Neill said...

these tiles are fantastic!

Mel said...

Yes, I do think so.;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use