Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Kids Wanted to Have a Dog





We visited my sister in-law in Hanover, Pennsylvania. She has a cute dog named Ogie. At first the kids were scared of him because he kept on barking. She decided to put him in the kennel while we were there. I think he was afraid of strangers. When I went to the bathroom I befriended him. I raised my hand in front of him so he can sniff it. Then he stopped barking and became my friend. My two kids went near him and they started to like him. My husband signaled the dog to sit on his lap and he jumped over and sat meekly. We were very surprised on how he did that. We were all very impressed. She said my husband is lucky that Ogie went near him because it was the first time she saw the dog obeying commands by someone else. When we went back home my kids prodded if we can get a dog since we all love dogs. My husband asked us if we know how to train a dog aside from feeding it. We told him not that much but we trust that he knew something about it. He told us that he is a fan of Don Sullivan. He is an excellent dog trainor who has a cd about dog obedience. He also told us that Don Sullivan is also called a dogfather. He has the Best dog training video that we should watch and learn. We are planning to get a female dog. I agree with my husband that we should learn how to potty train a dog and teach him how to obey commands. Now were all excited to have a dog.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use