Friday, April 3, 2009

Guess Who's Lucky ;-)

Thank you socialspark for sending me my payout. I had typographical error with my paypal address. I realized after requesting the payout because it did not get through my paypal. I complained about it by submitting a help ticket and they have finally resolved the problem. Than you for sending my my payout back sooner than I expected.;-)

I really thought I won't be able to go to work today. When the subfinder called me last night I was not able to answer it since we were out to get some milk for the house. I should have not went with my husband. Usually I can only grab one chance to be called for work to substitute. I went online and waited for the subfinder to give me another slot and I was lucky enough because I was able to grab a job for today. My tummy is bothering me today but I am glad I was able to finish my work. When I went home my husband was already home because he is not feeling good as well.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use