Thursday, April 16, 2009

When Women Have PMS

Why do women feel easily upset on the onset of their period? This unpredictable symptoms interfere our life and relationship with other people. We don't even understand ourselves. Sometimes it is physical, psychological or emotional. I have tried depression, insomnia, swelling and sensitivity. It is hard to deal with women who gets overly irritable to anything around them. For me the hardest of them all is depression because even if I am surrounded by people who loves me I would feel so down and alone. Worst thing about it is I don't tell other people about how I feel I just keep it to myself. I am glad I can manage with what I have.
My friend is experiencing this right now. I am sad about her because she becomes irritable. When her husband talked to me about it I just listened. My husband suggested that maybe she should see a doctor and get a prescription. I have not told her about this but I do believe this is a very good suggestion. I do hope husbands will stretch their patience when this happens because they will never experience how hard this is.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use