Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Thumbs Up!

Thank you payperpost for sending payment via paypal for my paid blog. I am very flattered that you have trusted me to write for you. I am slowly but surely making money. I am surely reaping the rewards of my patience when it comes to writing. It has always been fun for me to be a part of the blogging world. I am earning and learning. How cool is that?;-) Very cool... Thank you also social spark for approving my post without resubmitting it. Two thumbs up! You have boosted my confidence in writing creatively. The cool thing about it is my son at age seven is inspired to write too. Every time he sees me blogging he tells me that he can do it too. He started writing his stories today and I told him to save it and when he goes back to school we will print it so he can show it to his teacher. I am glad I was able to inspire him. His teacher has told me he can illustrate his stories vividly too. How cool is that! I can see a future writer at hand.;-)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use