Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prolong the Life of Your Pet



I have always liked pets. For now that we are considering to have one, we borrow my sister in law's dog named Ogie. She's a very nice dog and we let her stay at home every weekend. My kids for sure consider her their best friend. She is a good companion to us and even give us a sense of security. She is a source of joy to us. We bought her some dog food to make her happy. She is a Pomeranian breed that is why she is so small. I hope she will live longer even if she is small. Thinking about how to prolong a dog's life it is important to consider the kind of food they eat. At first I did not really care about what are the ingredients in a dog's food up until I came across a dog's lifespan. Life's Abundance is all Natural Dog Food formulated by nationally renowned veterinarian Dr. Jane Blicks that can help prolong a dog's life. There is no corn, no wheat, no dairy, no fillers, no chemicals - it's all natural making it good food for dogs. I'm sure my kids will be so happy that Ogie will live a lot longer.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use