Thursday, September 4, 2008

Driving...



My husband thought I will never drive again. He's confused of what's the point that I have my own car and driver's license yet I stay at home most of the time. Since we moved here I stopped driving the car he bought for me. Why not? I am not working. I am pretty much new in this place making me so uncomfortable in driving around. But without his knowing, I started driving alone the other day, back and forth, back and forth. Just last week, he bought me a gps so I will really be guided and I will know where to go. Cool stuff it is. He uses it too when he drive somewhere far. He bought it for me actually but I have never used it. I stil need time to get used to it telling me where to go. I am starting to drive around and I am getting familiar around the place.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use