Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh I Love Taking Pictures!

Anything that has is related to art is really appealing to me. Cooking, garnishing, singing, dancing, writing poems and taking pictures too. Yes! I just love taking pictures of just about anything around me. I really love viewing at each picture specially that of my kids. They always bring sweet memories of the past. They seemed to have grown so fast that I cannot stop looking the sweet innocence of their faces when they were toddlers. They are simply adorable. For sure a picture tells a thousand words but I just want to view each and everyone of them. I used to leaf each album page but it seem to be a great task and so time consuming. The Digital Photo Frame Central has caught my attention as I searched on the internet for quality frames that could help me save time in leafing the pages of my album. They have a wide variety of latest models to choose from. There are portable pocket size to big ones. And best thing is their 10.4 digital photo frame is on sale for $30 off. I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to tell my husband that we need to purchase this item in as much as I really would love to have one.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use