Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hibiscus aka Gumamela

t

Hibiscus rosa sinensis is the scientific name of this tropical flower. It is also known as Gumamela. Its beauty and variety captures the eyes of many. They brought this type of plants here and amazingly they found out that it can survive the winter. When a lot of people call their kids after Rose, Daisy or Magnolia, my mom named me after this flower. Yes, she named me Gumamela. I have taken these pictures from my garden. I have collected around four to five different shades. Aside from these colors, I also have pink and white. The nice thing about this plant is it always bears flowers. I like to see the flowers every morning when I wake up. If you want to plant a flower in your garden choose this perrenial type so you will always enjoy the beauty of nature.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use