Friday, September 12, 2008

Hip Hop Dance Aerobics

I finally opened my hip hop party dvd and used it yesterday. We bought it two weeks ago and never dare opened it, without any reason at all. I used it and had fun doing the hip hop dance aerobics right at home.I used to go to the gym but since I'm new here I don't know if they have a park district like the one in Wheaton, Illinois. So it's either I take a walk or do aerobics at home to keep myself in shape. My family has history of deaths of heart failure which that scares me a lot. Keeping physically fit is really important. I watched some movies too since I was just alone in the house after the kids went off to school. I like the first movie but the second one was too scary for me that I turned the tv off and went to sleep. What a boring day. I didn't even bother to write anything at all.
My husband's ex-wife called up later in the afternoon and we talked for about an hour on the phone. Seldom you would find friendship like this but yes it exists and we are friends. She lives in Texas but they are not from Galvestown where the hurricane is supposed to land. We talk about anything on the phone. We laugh at each other's jokes and my husband couldn't believe that we can talk for hours on the phone. Well, I am pretty flexible with most people and I think she is too. She is grateful that I am taking care of her son who is living with us. Why not, the kid is my husband's son so he's as good as mine too.
Today seemed cloudy outside. The hurricane Ike is on its way to Texas and people get panicky about it because they were told to evacuate just in case it will blow hard and cause much damage. Things get a little bit scary yes because its an open gulf with no sea wall at all. They are expecting the waves to be 20ft. when it reaches the shore that is higher than a two-story house. I hope everything will be fine there.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use