Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Precious and Rare Beauty



Our first anniversary was really a memorable one for both of us. Twelve months and counting of our blessed life as one. I gave him a simple and unique gift. Simple because it was just a card, unique because I handcrafted it myself. What matters most is its the thought that counts. My husband wanted to buy a gift for me but he thought that it would be nice if I will choose my own gift since I'm very meticulous when it comes to jewelry. Well at least he is practical about it. His nice may not be nice to me since he is not into jewelry. So we went to the Moorestown Mall to look for what I really like in Boscov's but I didn't like any of their jewelries there. We hopped in to Macy's and looked at their jewelries. Finally I found what I was wishing for. At first I was hesitant to get it because of the price but my husband said he's gonna buy it for me if its what I want and if it really will make me happy, so why not. I chose to have a medallion coin pendant which has lady liberty engraved in it. It is such a rare beauty and it is a lasting gift. How lucky I am to have a very kind husband.

Then we went to Mikado Japanese Restaurant for dinner. I really enjoyed our dinner in their habachi room where the chef grilled our food right in front of us. A lot of people there were celebrating their birthdays. The table staff sang at 4 times on different tables. It sounded rather funny because they seem to be out of tune of such a very simple tone but at least they had the guts to sing. Well serving was their career not singing so that was fine. I am looking forward to dine there again. I like the food and the ambiance.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use