Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here Comes Autumn



Autumn is one of my favorite temperate season. Soon it will be autumn here. It's the season between summer and winter hence it will not be too hot or cold. It's the time of the year that the trees and animals will be busy preparing for the very cold season that would follow. You would see golden leaves, red and neon green ones too. It is also harvest time for crops. Some people call it fall because leaves start falling.
I took a picture of my first autumn in Wheaton, Illinois one beautiful day in the park. Illinois is one place which has harsh winters. It would not just be cold there but breezy too so it would always feel doubly cold. The trees would surely prepare themselves in hibernation by displaying their grand beauty before they sleep. That is why they have beautiful autumn there. It's a season full of colors and I really love it. It's also the best time to go to the park even if dusk hits the corner of the day a little bit early. I hope you like the picture I took. For me, it's just awesome!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use