Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am thinking...

There are times that life would be a little bit kinda boring. Maybe this is one of those days. I hate it. I have nothing to do, no one to talk with. Haha. Everybody's sleeping and I'm the only one who's still awake. I sleep late. With not much to do, most of the time I stay home,dude it's awful. The more it would be awful when the kids will be in school for the whole day. I have not worked for almost a year now. Its some kind of a pause from working and adjustment period for a new life for me or shall I say for us. At least the kids are doing better and better now. I wouldn't really be that worried that much about them. I'm gonna miss them when they will be spending their whole day in school. No one will be bugging me, haha. Well, what can I say. Summer is almost over so its now time for them to go back to school. School here starts on 4th of September. A week more kiddos and off you go. The schools in Illinois started a week ago. Well maybe because it gets colder there when fall and winter come. I wish I have work now. I have started to search for some work online. I'm excited to hear from the employers. I have worked almost 12 years in my life. I stopped last year to relocate and help the kids adjust. I hope and pray that work will be around here for me. Life is boring... can you I go driving?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use