Wednesday, September 24, 2008





The kids woke up early today but we wondered why the school bus wasn't there to pick them up. They've been waiting outside the house long enough so I decided to drive them to school. I was a little bit nervous because I didn't expect to be driving them to school. I drove them without changing my clothes. I really don't drive a lot most of the time I prefer to stay home. I called the school office asking them why the kids were not picked up and they told me the school bus went to pick them up early. Hmm, I wonder how early. It sounds crazy but what can I do. Later in the afternoon we went to H Mart to buy rice and some other groceries after we ate our dinner. We also got some slimming tea called Ballerina. It's a good alternative for slimming because it can help regulate your body without any side effects.


I started a new hobby yesterday called digital scrapping. At first I downloaded the free software but I didn't know what to do. I got tired of going around in circle in the site so I went for a nap. When I woke up I studied on how it works after a while I finally found out how it works! I was so happy. I have made 4 scraps since yesterday. Scrapping is really fun be it manually or digitally. It always feel good to be able to have a positive outlet. I'm learning a lot each day about the things I love blogging, scrapbooking, photography, flowers, designing and the list goes on and on. I made 2 scraps today that made me feel good. Designing from scraps can really help you forget your frustrations. I am learning a lot from other bloggers. I have gained a lot of friends day by day on the web blog. Each one has unique styles in writing and designing their blogs but it is nice to read and learn from each and every one of them.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use