Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home's Comfort







Our living room came alive with the brand new couch and loveseat set. The living room was really very bare before. The old couch we have been using from Illinois was placed in our family room. Terry thought of throwing that away because bringing it here would be too bulky but I told him that we should just bring it with us since the moving will be paid by the company where he is working. It was rather old but still useful. But we finally bought a brand new living room set. I was so glad about it. Not just glad but very glad. I remembered that my husband wanted to purchase the furniture from Direct Buy because he said its cheaper there but every time we go there it would end up chaotic. He don't seem to like what I chose for a million reasons. He manages our finances and he is a good spender. For all I know he wanted to buy a one dollar worth of living room set. But I am so happy now that he bought the living room set that of my choice from another store. It has an exposed wood with details carved on it. It is medium brown in color and had a little burgundy accents on the throw pillows that come with it. We bought a love seat and a couch . What I love most about it is the comfort it gives you when you seat on it. When we were at Direct Buy I was wishing even just a couch or a loveseat will be fine because of the price tag. My husband told me before that he will just purchase the items(the furnitures) for the house when I will be here because he is afraid that if I'm not gonna like it I will just end up getting another one to my liking and that would sound like a waste of money. How sweet. Thanks for the consideratin hon. I'm grateful that my love finally gave me what I want for our house.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use