Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Anniversary Gift To My One & Only



I was having a hard time sleeping last night. I wanted to give something to my husband on our anniversary day today. I was already in bed but my mind was still fully awake so I crawled out of bed and handcrafted an anniversary card. I took a picture of it and hope he's gonna like it. My stepson was still watching tv while I was busy doing the card. At least, someone is there to keep me company. I was happy and contented that I got something for him today so I went to sleep around 2AM. I stuck the card between the mirror in the bathroom but he didnt notice it;-( So I let my son hand it to him this morning and he was so happy about it. I believe each one has an artist within us waiting to be explored. I couldnt even believe that I was able to make the 3D card.
Wow! Never have I thought that I'm already a year here. If you were to ask of the first time encounters and experiences I'll never forget I'm gonna tell you and these are (not arranged in chronological order):
1. first time to be in the USA
2. first time to drive
3. took the first driving exam and passed
4. got my first car
5. got our first house
6. celebrated our first anniversary
7. first time to bake
8. first time to see snow
9. first time to line up and wait outside at 5am to shop and it snowed
10. first time to experience winter, spring, summer and fall

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use