Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Who is the captain of my ship???

A lot of things happen in life. There are some things that happen in a moment you least expect and sometimes you feel life is moving so slow that you want to push it harder. What matters most is the the way you handle things. Because of work, my husband wants to relocate somewhere. So we prepared and conditioned ourselves in the moving. Yet some people suggested he'd rather stay. Sometimes it gets confusing. My head is splitting. Conditioning yourself wouldn't be easy but once you're into it what would you rather do? And all of a sudden, when everything is packed up, somebody says now we stay. Oh my... oh dear.... Please make up your mind. Because now, I do not know what to do and I do not know what to say...Tell me who's the captain of the ship?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use