Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Barbecue Time!



I love barbecue, do you? We went to the nearest Ace hardware in Marlton last week to look for a lawn mower. We can't find any lawn mower but we saw the grills displayed there. While we were looking at them, one guy told us that he used to have propane barbecue grill but when he got one charcoal grill as a father's day gift he liked it even better and never used the other one anymore. We bought our heavy duty Weber charcoal grill for the love of barbecue. I was so excited that I tried to carry the grill all by myself but I can't even lift it. One nice guy in the store offered to carry it to the trunk for us. We used it once and planned to use it again this weekend. The barbecue tastes a lot better using charcoal than using gas propane. Do you think so too? Some people don't like using this because it takes time but if you want good food you would always opt for something better. It seemed pretty old way of grilling but still more effective than anything I can think of.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use